Breakfast is considered one of the most important meals of the day, however most people find it tedious to prepare quality breakfast and wind up settling for a side of sausages or eggs.
Picture this, you had a girl over, its morning already. After showing her a great night you want to leave her with something to remember you by. Bachelor lazima urushe rushe tumaindi.
Time is not only the problem however, most Africans have no clue how to prepare breakfast as it is seen in TV (which is not a problem) but not to worry, Gutuka ‘s got you and we are on a mission to save the world from the normalcy that is Tea and bread every morning.
With simple easy to get ingredients and simple to follow steps, you (reader) are on the verge to creating a meal to remember.
- Bread (good quality great)
- Butter (blue band)
- Two eggs
- Tomato onion
- Bell pepper
- Heat a pan on medium heat,
- spread butter thinly on one side of each of the bread,
- once the pan is hot toast your bread until caramelized and crisp max 3 to 5 minutes
- while dicing your tomatoes, onion and hobo aka pepper onto a bowl; place your chopped ingredients, add salt and black pepper as by your taste and by now your bread should be toasted.
- Put some oil onto your pan and toast your chopped stuff (Onions, tomatoes and bell pepper) n whisk your eggs and season with salt
- Scramble everything together and let set to an omlette and flip once cooked to your desire
- Serve and garnish with either avocado or a cup of creamy chocolate.
- Serve on a Saturday morning with a hot cup of coffee as a late breakfast or brunch,
There you go, with simple easy to follow steps breakfast has turned from a consumable feat in efforts to survival to a classy affair that is either enjoyed with family or friends. Remember if it doesn’t taste as it looks, try again. or leave a comment and we will be glad to assist.